IT Field Technician
Tabush Group is one of the fastest-growing and innovative IT companies in the New York area, and we were recently named to CRN’s 2018 Fast Growth 150 list. We believe that our value as a company not only comes from the services we provide but the people who make our organization great. We foster an inclusive culture by valuing each other’s unique talents and achievements. We are constantly looking for ways to improve who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
We are proud of the culture we have created and we are currently searching for Provider looking for an ambitious field IT professional with a minimum of 2 years working with computer/network equipment. The right candidate should be punctual, dependable, a proactive problem solver with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Responds to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and/or electronically.
• Travels to client locations to provide desktop support.
• Diagnoses and resolves desktop, hardware and software issues.
• Researches questions using available information resources.
• Advises user on appropriate actions.
• Manage personal and team ticket queue.
• Redirects problems to appropriate resources.
• Identifies and prioritizes situations requiring urgent attention.
• Documents resolutions and updates the knowledge base.
• Installation, troubleshooting, testing and configuration of wired/wireless networks (routers, switches, firewalls)
• iOS and Windows - configuring emails, printers, network drives, software, etc.
• On-premise or cloud-based email systems such as Microsoft Office 365 and Google Ap
• 2 years' experience in Desktop or Help Desk Support in a business setting.
• Strong technical aptitude, ability and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• A high degree of professionalism and the ability to think on your feet.
• Ability to work in and with teams.
• Attention to detail and follow up.
• Experience with Windows 7 and newer is required.
• Experience with basic networking is required.
• Experience with Active Directory, Office 365 / Exchange, hardware firewalls or Macs a plus.
• A+, Net+, Security+, MCSA Desktop a plus.
148 W 37th Street
As part of our team, we will make sure you have what you need to succeed we love what we do, and that's why we're great at it. We want to hire someone who is not only great at what they do, but also loves doing it and will come into work every morning energized and excited. If you're up for the challenge, we want to hear from you.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Great Location
• Profit Sharing
• Full stock pantry
Your application was submitted successfully.