Are you a highly motivated individual with the ability to communicate effectively with both clients and technicians, translate technical needs into business solutions, and possesses a broad IT knowledge, this position may be a great opportunity for you? Your main responsibilities will be to provide technical assistance to our clients. You will help install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software systems. To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. You should be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Address client support tickets regarding hardware, software and networking and meet SLA’s
• Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
• Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
• Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
• Conduct remote troubleshooting
• Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
• Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
• Record technical issues and solutions in logs
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
• Report customer feedback and potential product requests
• Help create technical documentation and manuals
• Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN
• Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role
• Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
• Experience with computer and peripherals (printers and scanners) setup and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
• Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues
• Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
• Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team-player attitude
• Customer- Oriented attitude
Core technical skills include:
• Windows 8/10, Server 2012
• MS Office, O365, Exchange/Outlook,
• Experience with IT Ticket system and IT Management system, experience with AutoTask and/or Kaseya is a plus.
• Active Directory Admin capabilities: create/delete mailboxes, distribution lists, experience with GPO
• Networking gear: Routers, Switches, Firewalls
• Experience with Cisco and SonicWall are a plus
• Experience with spam filters, experience Mimecast is a plus
Tabush Group is one of the fastest-growing and innovative IT companies in the New York area. We believe that our value as a company not only comes from the services we provide but the people who make our organization great. We foster an inclusive culture by valuing each other’s unique talents and achievements.
We are proud of the culture we have created and we are currently searching for a rock star who is motivated by helping people and organizations achieve success in the role of a Windows & Server Engineer.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
• Competitive salary with an annual bonus
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• Flexible time-off policies
• Great office location
Your application was submitted successfully.